Nicklin Way Veterinary Surgery can provide our ‘experienced veterinary care for you and your pet’ in the stress free environment of your own home.
We have always provided the option to our clients for euthanasia, but now provide regular home visits for a whole variety of routine veterinary services.
This is a much easier option for animals who are terrified of going to the vet, those who soil themselves or vocalise the whole way to the vet, and for households with lots of pets.
Our veterinary services include:
- Health checks
- Vaccinations and annual heart worm injections (C3, C5, SR-12, F3, FIV)
- Puppy and kitten health checks and vaccination courses
- Internal and external parasite management (e.g. fleas, intestinal worms)
- Treatment for skin conditions, allergies and ear infections
- Examination of lumps and bumps, and removal of smaller lumps under local anaesthetic
- Nutritional management and weight management plans
- Full diagnostic pathology
- Dental check-ups
- Nail trimming and expressing anal glands
- Cartrophen injections for arthritis
- Humane euthanasia
- A broad range of veterinary product supplies
- Animal taxi service available
We are equipped to treat wounds and perform any procedure that can be undertaken with sedation and local anaesthetic.
There are certain situations where it is best for your pet to head straight into the Veterinary Surgery, and we can assist you in transportation.
These may include intractable vomiting and diarrhoea, breathing problems, tick paralysis or snake bite, road traffic accidents, constipation or difficulty urinating, birthing complications, a painful swollen abdomen and collapse/seizures.
If your pet is really unwell or needs a general anaesthetic, radiographs, oxygen therapy and intensive care or hospitalisation, they are better off coming straight to our Veterinary Surgery where they will be closely monitored by our veterinary team throughout the day.