Currently there are no vacancies. Please check back again soon.
At Nicklin Way Veterinary Surgery we are committed to providing job satisfaction for our staff. We provide a stimulating working environment and encourage continuing education. Flexible working hours are provided where required.
Although job vacancies are infrequent, we are happy to accept CVs from enthusiastic, dependable, hard-working people who wish to join our team. Your CV can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For educational requirements, we recommend:
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science, or equivalent degree recognised in Australia.
- Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland Registration.
- Queensland Radiation Health veterinary diagnostic radiography use licence.
- Previous experience in veterinary industry preferred.
- Must be a ‘people-person’ who enjoys working with a diverse range of people and is caring, friendly and efficient.