Nicklin Way Veterinary Surgery is a purpose built, first class facility with up to date equipment, established over 20 years ago. We are Located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland. We are home to an experienced and dedicated team of Vets and Nurses who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients. Our clinic offers digital radiology, ultrasonography, orthopaedic procedures, reproductive work, in-house laboratory, endoscopy, rhinoscopy, chemotherapy and we are an AQIS accredited clinic.
We are currently seeking a Casual Nurse to join our dynamic nursing team. This role would suit an experienced Vet Nurse ready to enjoy the Sunshine Coast lifestyle.
The successful Candidate will possess the following:
- Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse Certificate IV (or equivalent)
- Well-developed veterinary nursing knowledge, skills and experience (at least 3 years’ previous experience working as a Vet Nurse) and being able to manage multiple medical, ICU cases and monitoring compromised anaesthetics
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Able to work well in a team environment or on your own when necessary
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive attitude
- Ability to work productively in a varying and fast paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of veterinary procedures including catheter placement & blood collection
- Knowledge of RxWorks would be useful but not necessary
- Experience on reception and an impeccable phone manner
- Tidy presentation
- Able to laugh in times of chaos!
How to apply:
If you would like to become part of the vibrant Nicklin Way Veterinary Surgery team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to: