Nicklin Way Veterinary Surgery is a modern purpose built veterinary surgery with top of the range equipment to diagnose and treat a wide range of companion animal diseases. We have invested heavily to provide your pet with a “5 star” veterinary facility.
- Separate hospital wards for large dogs, small dogs and cats. There are individually heated cages and Feliway is used for the cat ward to ease stress in hospitalised cats.
- Intensive care incubator for birds and reptiles.
- Dedicated surgical theatres for orthopaedic surgery and other major surgery. A sterile environment limits post operative infection.
- Separate dental area to keep bacteria from pets mouths well away from the sterile surgical areas.
- Digital x-ray means less radiation for your pet and better images for us to diagnose. We have the image in less than a minute so your pet doesn’t have to stay with us all day. Images are also easily emailed to specialists for speedy second opinions.
- Ultrasound machine for visualisation of the abdominal organs and heart.
- Endoscope and rhinoscope to see into the stomach, colon and nose without the need for invasive surgery.
- Diathermy for removal of small lumps under local anaesthetic. This means that there is no need for a full general anaesthetic.
- Full in house laboratory to test blood, urine, faeces, and lumps with results available in minutes.
- Advanced anaesthetic monitoring equipment.
- Veterinary computer software to keep accurate records of all your pets health needs.